There are times of the year when we get a little complex of man of time and we are checking the temperatures of the next few days to be able to prepare a weekly menu right. As it seems that the thing will be varied, with sun, rain, freshness and heat in the same week, we have applied the same criteria to our selection of recipes.
That said, the week is loaded with easy recipes and results. We want to eat well, without trying very hard, and that all those for whom we cook are satisfied. We hope we have succeeded, but if this is not the case (it never rains to everyone's taste) you have thousands of recipes in our archives from which to choose the ones you like best.Live to the Palate Recipes without complications to avoid enslaving you in the kitchen on the weekly menu of March 11
- Food: Huerta soup and homemade falafel burger.
- Dinner: Easy vegetable pie with phyllo dough.
- Food: Coditos of pasta with black truffle and Pecorino cheese and eggs of vigil.
- Dinner: Cream of broccoli and zucchini with almond milk.
- Food: Rice beans (or rice) stewed with vegetables and pickled mackerel onions.
- Dinner: Mango, avocado and feta salad with lime juice.
- Food: Russian eggplant caviar and oxtail stewed in the traditional way.
- Dinner: Cod in Rioja.
- Food: Refreshing salad of avocado, tomato and basil and chicken fillets with Parmesan.
- Dinner: Crab cakes or crab cakes.
- Food: Stewed vegetables with boletus and pork loin stuffed with garnish of candied endives.
- Dinner: Mexican tuna toast.
- Food: Eggplants with mozzarella and hake in green sauce.
- Dinner: Egg Salad Sandwich
Snacks and snacks
- Mackerel in olive oil.
- Toasted rye bread with pesto and ham flakes.
- Spirals of smoked salmon and cheese.
Breakfasts, snacks and sweet treats
The variety also reaches the section of breakfast, snacks and sweet treats, as you can see. Our proposals range from cookies to the usual desserts, such as the classic mango mousse, through original breads and cakes with seasonal fruits. Let no one run out of a sweet bite this week.
- Crispy lemon and chocolate biscotti.
- Orange Focaccia
- Simple strawberry cake.
- Mango Mousse
- Italian trifle